I-74 Colerain Beekman Ramp Closures
I-74/Colerain Beekman Ramp Closures To Begin June 2
Work to reconstruct and improve the Interstate 74/Colerain Beekman interchange will require a 100-day closure of several ramps, beginning the week of June 2, 2013.
Work to implement closure of the westbound I-74 ramp to Colerain and the eastbound I-74 ramp to northbound Beekman will take place beginning at 7 p.m. Sunday, June 2; the closure of both ramps will be in place by 6 a.m. Monday, June 3.
Work to implement closure of the southbound Beekman ramp to eastbound I-74 will begin at 7 p.m. Monday, June 3 with the closure of the ramp in place by 6 a.m. Tuesday, June 4.
Northbound Beekman Street will be closed between the westbound I-74 ramp and Colerain Avenue. Southbound Beekman will be closed between Colerain Avenue and the ramp from eastbound I-74 to southbound Beekman.
Details of each closure and its related detour are as follows:
- The westbound I-74 ramp to Colerain will be closed with traffic detoured to westbound I-74 to right on Montana Avenue, to right on West Fork to Colerain Avenue.
- Southbound Beekman to eastbound I-74 will be closed with traffic detoured to southbound Colerain to right to the southbound Spring Grove ramp to eastbound I-74.
- The ramp from eastbound I-74 to northbound Beekman will be closed with traffic detoured to southbound Beekman to left to eastbound Elmore to left on northbound Colerain.
- Northbound Beekman Street closed between the westbound I-74 ramp and Colerain Avenue with traffic detoured to right on eastbound Elmore to Colerain Avenue.
- Southbound Beekman closed between Colerain Ave ramp from eastbound I-74 to southbound Beekman, with traffic detoured to Colerain Avenue to Elmore.
- In addition, the open sections of north and southbound Beekman will be restricted to one lane in each direction.
During this 100-day closure, an additional 28-day restriction on Colerain Avenue will be in place. Colerain will be restricted to one lane in each direction until approximately the end of July.