Construction is under way on the Waldvogel Viaduct, which connects the Sixth Street Expressway to Elberon Avenue, Warsaw Avenue and River Road in the Lower Price Hill and Queensgate neighborhoods.
The project will replace the existing, deteriorated, half-mile-long structure that has been rated in "Poor" condition for several years.
- Line Drawing with Bike Path
- Cross Section AA
- ross Section BB
- Cross Section CC
- Pedestrian Plan
- Photo of model looking Northeast from Elberon Avenue
- Photo of model looking Southeast from Warsaw Avenue
- Photo of model looking Northwest at the Intersection of River Road and State Avenue
- Photo of model Looking West from Sixth Street Expressway