Real Estate Ambassadors
Cincinnati Real Estate Ambassadors Program
The Cincinnati Real Estate Ambassadors promote urban living and help increase homeownership in the City of Cincinnati.
- acquaints Ambassadors with the city’s housing opportunities, 52 neighborhoods, history, education, cultural amenities, business and development opportunities.
- educates Ambassadors about special programs available for the financing and renovating of urban homes (and the City agencies dedicated to these programs).
- provide Ambassadors with information and resources helpful to relocating buyers.
- encourages Ambassadors to share their knowledge with other agents.
- creates partnerships with the City of Cincinnati agencies, businesses, schools and non-profits.
- increases public awareness of the Cincinnati Ambassadors.
- encourages use of the unique abilities of trained Ambassadors for relocation and referral needs.
- The Mayor of the City of Cincinnati will select the participants.
- An application will be used to determine interest and what the participant will add to the organization.
- Representation from a range of brokerages and areas of the city is encouraged.
- Selected Ambassadors should either live in the city, work in an office in the city or have a minimum listings or sales in the city.
- 52 Realtors will be chosen, reflecting the 52 city neighborhoods. However, Realtors may not necessarily live in each of those neighborhoods.
- Ambassadors will be selected for a two-year term.
- Ambassadors may apply for additional terms.