American Dream Downpayment Initiative
The American Dream Downpayment Initiative (ADDI) Program is designed to assist first-time homebuyers who want to purchase a home within the City of Cincinnati.
Applicants may be awarded up to $5,000 in the form of a five-year forgivable loan that can only be used for a down payment and/or closing costs.
The City is currently accepting ADDI applications. Please contact 513-352-6146 for additional information.
The buyer must:
- be a first-time homebuyer
- be at or below 80% of the median area income
- complete homebuyers counseling through a HUD approved agency
- provide valid documentation of all sources of income (employment and benefits)
The residence must:
- be located within the City of Cincinnati limits
- pass a local housing code inspection (conducted by the City Building Department)
- be a single-family residence (multi-families are not eligible)