Taste Of Cincinnati 2013
Taste of Cincinnati
May 25-27, 2013
The annual Taste of Cincinnati will be held this year on May 25-27, 2013. Plenty of parking will be available, but it is important to be aware of traffic restrictions.
The following streets will close at 6 p.m. on Friday, May 24, and remain closed until 5 a.m. on Tuesday, May 28:
- Fifth Street - closed between Vine Street and Sentinel Street
- Walnut Street - closed between Fourth and Sixth Streets*
- Main Street - closed between Fourth and Sixth Streets*
- Sycamore Street - closed between Fourth and Sixth Streets*
- Broadway - closed between Fourth and Sixth Streets*
*Although these streets will be closed, access will be maintained to parking garages.
The following street will be temporarily converted from one-way to two-way:
- Broadway - between Seventh Street and Sixth Street
All parking on the streets listed above will be prohibited. Parking will also be prohibited on Sixth Street from Elm Street to Broadway. Access to many downtown garages will be maintained.
METRO BUS SERVICE THAT NORMALLY USES THIS AREA WILL BE DETOURED AROUND THE CLOSURE. RIDERS SHOULD FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS POSTED AT THEIR STOP.
For more information about this event, please visit http://www.tasteofcincinnati.com/.