Road Improvements In 5 Neighborhoods
Street Work Coming to Bond Hill, Kennedy Heights, North Avondale, Oakley & Roselawn
Road Work Part Of Street Rehab Program
As part of the City of Cincinnati’s ongoing investment in the neighborhoods of Bond Hill, Kennedy Heights, North Avondale, Oakley and Roselawn, the Department of Transportation and Engineering will soon begin street rehabilitation work in these neighborhoods.
The City’s contractor, Adleta Inc., will perform the following work:
- plane the existing asphalt wearing course, as necessary
- perform partial and full-depth pavement repairs
- place an intermediate course of asphalt
- repair deteriorated curbs
- construct curb ramps, concrete walk and driveway aprons where necessary
- perform inlet adjustments
- adjust utility castings to grade
- resurface the entire pavement with asphaltic concrete
- apply an asphalt rejuvenating agent to the pertinent streets
- perform the necessary pavement marking work
- replace traffic signal loop detectors, where applicable
The following streets may be closed during working hours: Andina Av, Carrahen Av, Catalina Av, Hermit Av, Newfield Av and Phantoom Av.
On all other streets, during all working hours, at least two lanes will be open and available to traffic; one lane in each direction. In general, during all non-working hours, the streets shall be open and available for the movement of traffic.
Access for emergency vehicles, businesses and residents shall be maintained at all times.
Drivers are encouraged to reduce their speed and use caution when approaching the closure area.