Heart Mini-Marathon 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013
The Heart Mini-Marathon will be held this year on Sunday, March 17, 2013.
Various streets in the Downtown and Riverfront areas, as well as Columbia Parkway, will be closed for this event.
Beginning at 4:30 a.m. until about 6 p.m. on Sunday, March 17, the following streets will be closed:
- Fifth Street - closed between Vine Street and Columbia Parkway; between Culvert and Eggleston
- Fourth Street - closed between Culvert Street and Eggleston Avenue
- Walnut Street - closed between Fourth Street and Sixth Street
- Main Street - closed between Fourth Street and Sixth Street
- Sycamore Street - closed between Fourth Street and Seventh Street
- Broadway - closed between Fourth St and Seventh St; closed between Third St and E Pete Rose Way
- Sentinel Street - closed between Culvert Street and Fifth Street
- Sixth Street - closed between Columbia Parkway and Sycamore Street;
- Exit ramp from I-471 closed
- Seventh Street - closed between Broadway and Culvert Street
- Culvert Street - closed between Reedy Street and Fifth Street
- E. Pete Rose Way - closed between Eggleston Avenue and Broadway
- E. Mehring Way - closed between Joe Nuxhall Way and E Pete Rose Way
- Eggleston Avenue (southbound only) - closed between Reedy St and E Pete Rose Way
- Taylor Southgate Bridge - CLOSED
- Columbia Parkway - closed between Fifth Street and Delta Avenue
- Kemper Lane - closed between Columbia Parkway and Francis Lane
- Martin Street access ramp to westbound Columbia Parkway - closed
In order to maintain access to Lytle Park, Fourth Street will be temporarily turned into a 2-way street between Broadway and Pike Street.
Access to all residential properties located within the closed area will be maintained. Metro bus service will be rerouted around the closure area.
For more information about this event, visit: http://cincinnati.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1024975