Food On The Run 5K/10K Run/Walk
Nutrition Council Food On The Run
Saturday, March 2, 2013
The Nutrition Council will hold their annual Food on the Run 5K/10K Run/Walk on Saturday, March 2, 2013. This event helps support the council's childhood obesity prevention programs.
In order to accommodate this event, the following streets will close on Saturday, March 2 at 8:30 am and remain closed until approximately Noon:
- E. Pete Rose Way - Closed between Broadway and Eggleston Avenue
- Mehring Way - Closed between Elm Street and Pete Rose Way
- Joe Nuxhall Way - Closed between Freedom Way and Mehring Way
- Johnny Bench Way - Closed
- Riverside Drive - Eastbound closed between Eggleston Avenue and Bains St
- Eggleston Avenue - Southbound closed between Reedy St and E Pete Rose Way
- Eggleston Avenue - Northbound closed between Third Street and Reedy St
- Reedy Street - Closed between Eggleston Avenue and Court Street
- Court Street - Closed between Gilbert Avenue and Eggleston Avenue
- Gilbert Avenue - Northbound closed between Broadway and Eden Park Drive
Drivers are reminded to use caution around the event site and follow instructions provided by the Cincinnati Police Department.
For more information about this event, please visit http://www.nutritioncouncil.org/.