Read the latest news from the City of Cincinnati.
- September 18, 2015
- Cradle Cincinnati, Partners Transform CHD's Price Hill Health Center
Cradle Cincinnati, a collaborative focused on reducing infant deaths, rededicated the Cincinnati Health Department's Price Hill Community Health Center on Friday after months of hard work transforming the space into a more welcoming place for mothers and young families.
- September 17, 2015
- Oktoberfest Zinzinnati Info: Road Closures, Parking, Food, Events And More
Here's all the information you'll need to help you get around Oktoberfest Zinzinnati, one of the largest celebration of its kind in the world!
- September 16, 2015
- Health Dept. Teams With CPS Teachers For 'Mentoring Meals Monday'
Teachers at Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) are sharing a meal each Monday with their students to help model healthy eating habits. Mentoring Meals Monday, a collaboration between the Cincinnati Health Department and CPS, is enabling students to make better food-based choices about their health.
- September 15, 2015
- City Launches “Fix it Cincy!” – New & Improved Service App
The City of Cincinnati has enhanced its commitment to public services and technology with a new mobile application, “Fix it Cincy!”
- September 14, 2015
- Blog Post Outlines What Syracuse Innovation Team Learned from Cincy
Syracuse, New York's Innovation Team wrote a blog post about what they learned and experienced while visiting the City of Cincinnati in mid-August.
- September 11, 2015
- City, CFD Release Initial Report on Death of FAO Daryl Gordon
The City of Cincinnati and the Cincinnati Fire Department are releasing the initial findings of the investigation into the death of Fire Apparatus Operator Daryl Gordon.
- September 11, 2015
- Recreational Public Health Advisory Issued For Ohio River
Local public health officials have issued a recreational public health advisory for the Ohio River as a result of microcystin levels tested in river water samples.
- September 9, 2015
- City Terminates Employment of Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell
This morning City Manager Harry Black terminated Jeffrey Blackwell’s employment with the City of Cincinnati, for cause.
- September 8, 2015
- FYI Memo: Year 1 Look Back for City Manager Harry Black
Harry Black took office as City Manager of the City of Cincinnati on Sept. 8, 2014. Over the past year he has been responsible for the day-to-day operations of City government in Cincinnati.
- September 4, 2015
- Congratulations: 20 Inducted Into Senior Citizen Hall of Fame
Cincinnati Recreation Commission inducted 20 new members into its Senior Citizen Hall of Fame on Friday to recognize each of the Cincinnati residents for their achievements and work in the community.
- More Results: