Read the latest news from the City of Cincinnati.
- November 6, 2014
- City Manager Launches Office of Performance & Data Analytics
Cincinnati City Manager Harry Black has selected Chad Kenney Jr. to lead Cincinnati’s newly created Office of Performance and Data Analytics.
- October 31, 2014
- Employees Honored For Big Ideas, Creativity
City of Cincinnati employees gathered at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center to be honored for their creativity in building a new police headquarters, helping a community take back their neighborhood park, and saving the City money on health care costs.
- October 23, 2014
- CitiCable Moves In TWC Channel Lineup For Some Customers
Customers using cable-ready digital TVs to view CitiCable will notice the channel has moved in Time Warner Cable’s lineup.
- October 23, 2014
- Increase In Storm Sewer Grate Thefts
Recently, a number of public storm sewer grates have been stolen throughout the City of Cincinnati, especially in the neighborhoods of Riverside and Sayler Park.
- October 22, 2014
- 4 Firefighters To Receive Awards From Rotary Club
The Cincinnati Fire Department congratulates four of their firefighters who will be honored tomorrow by the Rotary Club of Cincinnati at their annual Firefighter Appreciation Day.
- October 13, 2014
- Public Hearing: Consolidated Plan/Annual Action Plan
A public hearing will be held on the City's proposed 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan/2015 Annual Action Plan.
- September 30, 2014
- Federal Designation Brings Workforce Grants To Region
An important federal designation for the Cincinnati-Dayton region has helped Cincinnati State secure two U.S. Department of Labor grants totaling nearly $3.5 million.
- September 16, 2014
- Construction Kicks Off For Incline Theater Garage
This morning in East Price Hill, City officials and Cincinnati Landmark Productions hosted a special ceremony to break ground on the new performing arts center and parking garage in East Price Hill’s Incline District.
- September 11, 2014
- CiTiRAMA Opens In College Hill
This morning in College Hill, the ribbon was cut on Witherby Meadows, the 12th CiTiRAMA® community.
- August 20, 2014
- Diesel Spill Passes; GCWW Resumes Normal Operations
Water quality samples collected at Greater Cincinnati Water Works' intakes show the Ohio River Spill has passed through the Cincinnati area.
- More Results: