Read the latest news from the City of Cincinnati.
- June 10, 2015
- City Holds Textiles Recycling Event to Conclude Door-to-Door Recycling Outreach
The East Price Hill Recycles campaign will end its 3-month educational outreach efforts with a torn clothing and household fabrics recycling drive Saturday morning at 3609 Warsaw Ave.
- June 5, 2015
- 22 New Officers Honored During Police Academy Graduation Ceremony
Twenty-two Cincinnati Police Law Enforcement Officers received their commissions during a graduation ceremony at Cincinnati Christian University.
- June 2, 2015
- City Hires Enough Lifeguards to Open Pools on Schedule
The City of Cincinnati will open all of its remaining pools this afternoon as scheduled after hiring enough qualified lifeguards to staff them.
- May 28, 2015
- Public Hearings to Discuss Recommended 2016-2017 Biennial Budget
The City of Cincinnati’s Budget and Finance Committee will hold four more public hearings, to discuss the City Manager’s Recommended 2016-2017 Biennial Budget (Operating Budget, Capital Budget, and Consolidated Plan Budget/Action Plan).
- May 27, 2015
- City Unveils New Office of Performance & Data Analytics
The City of Cincinnati took a major step toward fulfilling the goal of becoming the best managed city in the country Wednesday when it formally opened the Office of Performance & Data Analytics.
- May 21, 2015
- NEP Transforms Over-the-Rhine's Grant Playground
Hundreds of children delighted in a new, state-of-the-art playground at Grant Recreation Area on E. McMicken Avenue after a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Thursday, May 21.
- May 19, 2015
- Cincinnati Receives Funding to Strengthen Local Food System
Cincinnati will receive a “Partners for Places” grant of $105,000 to strengthen its local food system.
- May 19, 2015
- Justice Department Launches Community Policing Tour in Cincinnati
U.S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch traveled to Cincinnati Tuesday as part of a national Community Policing Tour.
- May 13, 2015
- Proposed Biennial Budget For 2016 - 17 Released
Guided by his five strategic priorities, City Manager Harry Black has prepared his first proposed biennial budget for fiscal years 2016 and 2017.
- May 12, 2015
- Central Parkway Street Markings Warn of Parked Cars Near Bike Lanes
City of Cincinnati road crews began installing new pavement markings on Central Parkway today to help remind motorists that they may encounter parked cars in the lane adjacent to protected bicycle lanes.
- More Results: