Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline: 866-578-2345
Internal Audit maintains a fraud, waste and abuse hotline which allows employees and citizens to safely and anonymously alert the City to this sort of behavior.
Employees calling the hotline are protected under Ordinance No. 468-1987, which prohibits retaliation against employees for whistle blower actions.
If the caller wishes to remain completely anonymous, Internal Audit will collect no data that could be tied to the caller.
When calling the hotline, please provide the following information:
- Details of your concern
- The names of all individuals involved (if possible)
- The dates/times of the incident(s) and where it/they occurred
- Any other information that would assist Internal Audit in the investigation
Please click here to report all other CCIA concerns.
Department of Citizen Complaint & Internal Audit
805 Central Ave., Suite 610
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Other commonly utilized city telephone numbers:
- City Customer Service: 513-591-6000
- City Human Resources: 513-352-2400
- City Non-Emergency Police: 513-352-3536
Note: The hotline and web reporting tool are not immediate notification devices for the Internal Audit section.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please notify the Cincinnati Police. Hours of operation are between 8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. If calling after hours please leave a message and we will return your call during regular business hours.